SpaceX launches Falcon 9 rocket booster for a record-breaking 9th time
- SpaceX launched its Falcon 9 rocket booster for a record-breaking 9th time.
- The rocket delivered a payload of Starlink satellites, bringing the total to 180 launched in the past two weeks.
- The launch underscores Space X's Falcon 9 reusability program.
SpaceX on Sunday launched a new batch of 6o Starlink internet satellites into orbit, with the payload delivered by its workhorse Falcon 9 rocket.The launch set a record for the Falcon 9, a reusable launch vehicle, which logged its ninth flight and ninth landing for the first-stage booster.
-SpaceX (@SpaceX) March 14, 2021
The launch comes just days after the firm's last flight, with a Falcon 9 rocket skyrocketing off from a neighboring Space Launch Complex 40, at Cape Canaveral.No sight of a single cloud in the sky, onlookers were treated to an extraordinary view of the rocket climbing into orbit, Space.com reports.
- Cannes Lions 2021: On Day 3, Dentsu Webchutney brings home 2 Silver Lions
- Best laptop for students in India in 2021
- Twitter rolls out new update for iOS allowing users to share tweets to Instagram stories
- If you are vaccinated, IndiGo Airlines is giving discounts on airfares
- Microsoft joins Apple in $2 Trillion Club