The 7 biggest announcements from the third day of E3 2018
E3 is the biggest gaming convention of the year, where the top gaming companies from around the world showcase what's coming for popular game consoles like the PlayStation 4, the Xbox One, and the Nintendo Switch.
Though several big companies including Microsoft and Bethesda made waves over the weekend, the announcements on Monday were similarly huge. We finally got to see the big press conferences from Sony PlayStation, Ubisoft, and Square Enix, to get a glimpse at what's coming down the pipe from these top-tier publishers.
If you didn't catch all of the pressers, or if you just want a refresher on the highlights, here are the 7 biggest announcements from the third day of E3 2018:
Sony kicked off its big press conference with one of its most anticipated games: "The Last Of Us II" — and fans went wild for it.
"Ghosts of Tsushima" is the open-world samurai game you've always wanted.
"Assassin's Creed Odyssey" will let players explore ancient Greece — this time as either a man or a woman.
Fans went nuts for the "Resident Evil 2" remake coming in January.
We finally got our first look at actual gameplay from "Death Stranding," the next game from famed developer Hideo Kojima.
"Nioh 2" is coming in 2019.
"Beyond Good & Evil 2" is still coming — and fans will be able to contribute real art to the game, like posters and sound clips, via a partnership with HitRecord.
Other notable highlights from the third day of E3 2018:
Looking for more E3 highlights?
- Gen Z faces more pressure at work than previous generations because technology has eliminated work-life boundaries, a psychology professor says
- All 81 movies based on Marvel comics, ranked according to critics
- EY and Deloitte are scrutinizing staff workloads and quietly letting some workers go, report says
- Zee Entertainment shares tumble 12%, hit lower circuit limit
- Indian tablet market down by 24.9% in 2023, Samsung leads the market
- Bad air might indirectly be a major culprit behind suicide-related spike, Chinese study finds
- ABB India shares zoom over 9% after earnings announcement
- Jungle Ventures infuses another $20 mn in Indian ice cream brand Walko Food