The amount of software running on traditional servers is set to almost halve in the next 3 years amid the shift to the cloud, and it's great news for the data center business
This is a Business Insider Prime story. Click the link below to read it.
- After US, SpiceJet to begin flights to London from September 1
- Here's a look at how TCS, Infosys, and HCL Tech fared in bagging new deals
- Mumbai on red alert for 48 hours as heavy rains lash city — several areas waterlogged, local train services stall, offices shut
- New job openings and mandate wins, here’s how Gozoop is sailing smoothly despite the recession
- Here’s a checklist for international passengers arriving in India from August 8