The Australian Economic Story Keeps Getting Better
Any reading above 50 signals growth.
The production sub-index surged to 54.5 from 49.9.
The troubled exports index improved to 34.1 from 31.4.
The mining-driven economy has been struggling to shake off the slow down in the emerging markets.
Policymakers have been fighting recessionary forces with aggressive monetary policy, which appears to be working.
More details to come...
- Aprilia RS 457 vs KTM RC 390 – the battle of the sports bikes in India
- Most secluded places in India to visit in 2023
- Relieve constipation naturally with Indian foods: A guide to digestive health
- Less than half of JSW Infrastructure’s IPO subscribed on day 1
- Big unlisted companies may come under tighter regulatory norms