The Galaxy S9 has 11 great features buried in the settings you should check out
Antonio Villas-Boas/Business InsiderAntonio Villas-Boas/Business Insider
Android phones can be customized way more than iPhones, and Samsung adds its own little touches that take customization to another level.
The thing is, Samsung rarely mentions these cool little features when it announces its new phones, and they can go unnoticed for your entire ownership of a Samsung phone.
Many of the features mentioned here aren't exclusive to Samsung's new phone, the Galaxy S9. You'll find most of them in previous models, too, but I added them to the list just in case you missed them. Check out 11 cool tips and tricks for your Galaxy S9
1. Make the screen even sharper.
2. Make the screen less harsh-looking at night time.
3. Squeeze more apps onto your home screen.
4. Make sure apps fill the Galaxy S9's entire display.
5. Pull down the notification panel from anywhere on the screen.
6. Change the vibration pattern for notifications, including phone calls.
7. Reduce the vibration intensity.
8. Check out some effects that could make music sound better for you.
9. Keep the phone screen on while you're looking at it without occasionally tapping the screen.
10. Customize the look of the Google search bar on the home screen to make it look better with your background.
11. Turn on a screen saver when your phone is charging.