scorecard

You Searched For "2021 living vehicle" and got 20 results

Sort By:

Business Insider Latest Story Image
3 mins read

A man who lives on a tranquil Scottish island with 60 people and no cars says there are 3 mistakes tourists should avoid when they visit

Donald Melville has lived on Easdale Island in Scotland for the past 30 years. He says some tourist…

Mikhaila Friel   

3 mins read

The F-150 Lightning electric pickup owes its breakout success to the humble electric cargo van. Ford's head of EV explains the strategy.

Ford's 2022 E-Transit needed to win over skeptical enterprise customers. Convincing them helped pav…

Karen K. Ho   

1 min read

Living Vehicle unveiled its luxury new travel trailer RV with a convertible home office starting at almost $229,300 — take a look inside

Like many companies in the RV, travel trailer, and camper van industry, Living Vehicle offers a lon…

Brittany Chang   

Noah Sheidlower   

4 mins read

I was an event planner for 20 years. Here are some of the wildest things I witnessed on the job.

"There are also a lot of soul-sucking moments, like the time I accidentally ripped an actual hole i…

Angela Hatem   

5 mins read

I moved to Denver and regretted it because it was freezing, expensive, and hard to make friends. I'm much happier now living in Spain.

He moved to Denver, Colorado, and didn't like it, so he went to Spain. Eric Michiels says he thinks…

Robin Madell   

4 mins read

I lived in a school bus and traveled the US for a year with my boyfriend. We used Taskrabbit to make money and connections.

Maggie Peddicord and her boyfriend bought a school bus and started traveling the country in it. The…

Perri Ormont Blumberg   

5 mins read

The $24,000 Hyundai Santa Cruz is a truck that feels like an SUV. It's also the perfect adventure vehicle.

Part pickup and part SUV, the Hyundai Santa Cruz is unlike anything else you can buy today. And it'…

Tim Levin   

3 mins read

What's in the infrastructure law? Electric vehicles, clean energy, and public transit are all included in $1 trillion legislation

Biden signed the long-awaited infrastructure bill into law Monday. It includes $110 billion for roa…

Juliana Kaplan   

5 mins read

Living in my truck is helping me make six figures for the first time. It's not for the faint of heart, but I visited 30 states this year.

Rachel Harris, 22, said living the digital-nomad dream makes things like showering extra hard. But …

Alcynna Lloyd   

3 mins read

Johnny Cash once sang about the 'living hell' at San Quentin State Prison. A new program there aims to help inmates sing a different tune.

The owner of a music-based non-profit is bringing songwriting to San Quentin state prison this fall…

Sebastian Cahill   

5 mins read

2 participants in Denver's basic-income experiment say it's helped them buy a car, rent an apartment, and turn their lives around

Dia Broncucia and Justin Searls bought a car, rented an apartment, and improved their mental health…

Noah Sheidlower   

3 mins read

American car culture is changing thanks to younger generations. But Gen Z and Millennials see vehicle ownership much differently.

Gen Z is changing American car culture. The number of young people with licenses continues to decli…

Hannah Getahun   

1 min read

Tesla's 'Full Self Driving' Beta programme request button goes live

Initially intended for release months ago, the rollout of the "Request FSD Beta" button has …

4 mins read

We sold our house to live in an RV and travel the US. It's not as carefree as we expected.

Aleja and Blake Briles bought an RV in 2021 to reset from the corporate world, but they've learned …

Jordan Pandy   

6 mins read

I live on a boat to help me pay off my $80,000 student-loan debt. Living this way has expenses, but I think there's a financial upside.

Cody Plante regrets his graduate school loans and said now he may die with some debt if he doesn't …

Jen Glantz   

5 mins read

Noah Sheidlower   

Alcynna Lloyd   

3 mins read

China just unleashed broad stimulus measures to fire up the economy — but analysts think these have failed to live up to expectations

China wants to improve EV infrastructure, expand the supply of affordable rental housing, and get l…

Huileng Tan