Patanjali’s food park of Rs 1,600 crore would come up at Noida
"It is almost finalised now. You may see an announcement by
"As far as investments in the state are concerned, the Uttar Pradesh government is fair and transparent for promoting industrialisation which will create jobs."
There were speculations that Patanjali will announce its investment in Uttar Pradesh after the assembly polls in March next year.
However, the company officials have also confirmed the development, saying the procedure for identification of the land is at an advanced stage and the unit can be near
A Patanjali Ayurved official told the news agency, "It would be an international food park, which would be for exports and domestic markets as well."
He further said Patanjali CEO
"The state bureaucracy is also involved in this project under the instructions of the chief minister of UP. It would be a major investment boost for UP and employment generation," he added.
Asked how soon Patanjali could start manufacturing at the proposed plant, the official said: "We would make the unit operational within 12-18 months of allotment of land."
AdvertisementHe added: "The food park will manufacture all major products. As it is located in the
When the plant runs to its full capacity, it would have a capacity to produce goods worth Rs 25,000 crore annually, the official claimed, adding that around 10,000 direct jobs could be provided benefiting 50,000 families.
Patanjali is also in the process of setting units in
Advertisement"For Bundelkhand regional plant, we are discussing for the special package and incentive with the state government. We are working on that," the company official said.
- Best broadband plans in India in 2021 – JioFiber, Airtel Xstream Fiber and ACT Fibernet
- IPL 2021: Royal Challengers Bangalore have beaten Sunrisers Hyderabad 7 out of 18 times they played each other
- Publicis Groupe consolidates Data Science, Programmatic and Media Tech with Zenith and Starcom, under a common leadership
- Here are the 7 Indians who will be a part of Cannes Lions Jury this year
- CBSE Class 10 board exams cancelled, Class 12 exams postponed as COVID-19 cases surge