Union Budget 2022: These are the biggest highlights from the Finance Minister’s speech
- The Indian economy is expected to grow 9.2% in the financial year ending March 2022.
- This year’s budget will be focusing more on promoting digital economy, fintech, and climate action.
- The Finance Minister has announced a fund to support startups in agriculture which will be routed via National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD).
Budget Through A Lens
- What is the total budget for this year FY 22-23?-The total budget for FY 22-23 is ₹39,44,908 crore.
- How much funds are allocated to the Health Ministry?+
- How much funds are allocated to the Civil Aviation Ministry?+
- What is the budget allocated to the Ministry of Commerce and Industry?+
- What is the Defense budget for FY 2022-23?+
What's on Twitter
Popular on BI
- Life and times of Rakesh Jhunjhunwala — the man behind the trader
- DOJ officials were alarmed by surveillance footage of the Mar-a-Lago room where classified info was being stored, report says
- Meet Judge Bruce Reinhart the magistrate who approved the FBI search warrant into Trump's Mar-a-Lago home receiving threats from MAGA supporters
- Unlike millennials, GenZ employees don’t want to quit but want fewer working hours
- IIT Bombay and JSW Group to establish a technology hub for steel manufacturing
- Realme 9i 5G Review - 5G Upgrade With Cosmetic Changes