Union Budget 2022: These are the biggest highlights from the Finance Minister’s speech
- The Indian economy is expected to grow 9.2% in the financial year ending March 2022.
- This year’s budget will be focusing more on promoting digital economy, fintech, and climate action.
- The Finance Minister has announced a fund to support startups in agriculture which will be routed via National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD).
Budget Through A Lens
- What is the total budget for this year FY 22-23?-The total budget for FY 22-23 is ₹39,44,908 crore.
- How much funds are allocated to the Health Ministry?+
- How much funds are allocated to the Civil Aviation Ministry?+
- What is the budget allocated to the Ministry of Commerce and Industry?+
- What is the Defense budget for FY 2022-23?+
What's on Twitter
Popular on BI
- I'm a 56-year-old IT worker who got laid off last year and have been unemployed ever since. I have a hunch I'm not finding work due to ageism. How do I prove it?
- Germany relaxes Schengen visa rules for Indians
- Kanye West says he's selling Balenciaga, Adidas, and Gap hoodies for $20 after the companies all cut ties with him
- Earth is losing thousands of species each year, reveals research
- Nano-satellites built by startups augurs well for private sector's future endeavours: IN-SPACe
- Musk reveals Twitter 2.0, says top software aces joining company
- Tata Aviation
- Visa Platinum Prepaid Card
- Interest Rate on Deposits
- Uniparts IPO
- Air India crew guidelines
- Mukesh Ambani
- tata Consumer
- Asus new Desktop
- Sandhya Devanathans
- Best Companies for Work
- India's Richest People
- Small Cap Companies
- India Pharma
- Tata Tiago cng vs Alto k10 cng
- Top 10 Colleges in India
- Top 10 Airlines in World