10 jobs that pay well and let you live out your childhood fantasy, from stunt performer to ice cream taster
- Some jobs live up to our wildest childhood imaginations - and pay well, too.
- Jobs like ice cream tasting and toy designing can earn close to $100,000 a year.
- Other jobs, like stunt performing, are not for the faint of heart, and require a brave spirit along with years of expertise.
- Here are 10 professions that pay for you to live out your childhood dreams.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
"What do you want to be when you grow up?"
This timeless question often elicits answers like "teacher," "firefighter," and "veterinarian." And while those remain rock-solid choices for anyone's career, kids have plenty of more unusual options to make a living when they grow up, without actually growing up.We found 10 professions that let you hang on to all of the adventure, imagination, and flat-out fun that childhood offers while also making a lucrative living, from stunt performer to ice cream taster. Several of these jobs pay more than $100,000 at the highest levels.
Considering a career change? We don't blame you.