10 People Possibly Trapped After Plane Crashes Into Kansas Airport Building
A small plane has reportedly crashed into the Flight Safety building at the Wichita Mid-Continent Airport in Kansas, according to multiple local media reports.
The crash has reportedly trapped 10 people, according to Wichita police.
The plane reportedly lost an engine and crashed on takeoff, NBC News producer Dan Linden reports.
Smoke from the crash is reportedly visible from miles away, KAKE News notes.
Here are some photos from the scene:
Plane crashed into Flight Safety right across the street from my father-in-law! #Wichita #Kansas @KWCH12- Tracey Weaver a?? (@mojorisinhi) Oct 30 2014
Plane crash by airport. @kansasdotcom- Carlotta Gunindapant (@Kelli2431) Oct 30 2014
@cnn plane crashes into building at Mid Continent Airport- Jaison.Tyler (@Jaison_Tyler92) Oct 30 2014
- Astronomers find planet that seems too humongous to be orbiting its parent star!
- Penguins employ thousands of microsleeps to achieve 11 hours' slumber daily!
- Ashok Gehlot: Magician leaves centre stage in Rajasthan
- Trauma made Abrar an 'Animal': Bobby Deol on his negative role
- Victory of Modi's guarantees, say BJP leaders as party sweeps states states