10 things all coffee lovers should have in their kitchens
Caffeine addicts shouldn't hesitate to start their own coffee brewing operations at home - there's a glut of equipment out there to help you store, grind, roast and brew the perfect cup of joe. While it's great that new, high-tech coffee gear is easier to access, some of the best solutions are actually pretty old and low tech.
If you're used to keeping your grounds in tin cans, brewing out of a Mr. Coffee maker, or just want to up your coffee game, here are a few suggestions.
- A laid-off Microsoft software engineer on an H1-B visa said she wonders 'where will I be living' with just 60 days to find a new job
- Mark Zuckerberg just ushered in a new era of tech, where profitability and efficiency trump perks and culture
- A Google engineer found out she had been laid off while she was on vacation when her boss sent her a LinkedIn message
- Poco’s mid-range smartphone X5 Pro 5G launched in India starting at ₹22,999
- Leasing of industrial, logistics space highest in NCR in 2022 across top 8 cities: CBRE
- BYJU's to miss March 2023 deadline for group level profitability, results delayed again
- Dedicate Mumbai coastal road to Lata Didi, urges Mangeshkar family
- Adani Transmission reports 78% rise in Q3 net profit to ₹475 crore on one-time income