11 online startups that make affordable and sustainable fine jewelry
Insider Picks writes about products and services to help you navigate when shopping online. Insider, Inc. receives a commission from our affiliate partners when you buy through our links, but our reporting and recommendations are always independent and objective.
- Whether you're buying jewelry for yourself or a loved one, the process often feels too complicated, intimidating, and expensive.
- You'll notice while shopping at these 11 fine jewelry brands, however, that the endeavor feels quite different.
- If you're looking for a thoughtful Mother's Day gift to last a lifetime, check out all the beautiful gold and diamond options from startups that are changing the way fine jewelry is made and sold.
- Browse all our Mother's Day gift guides here to find budget-friendly, personalized, and unique gifts.
With its inaccessible prices, technical terminology, and nebulous production practices, the world of fine jewelry is intimidating to step into and, for a generation that cares simultaneously about value, style, sustainability, and ethics, a world to be altogether avoided.
Not too long ago, we wouldn't even have considered buying nice jewelry online, but then again, that's what we thought about mattresses, luxury watches, and wine. With direct-to-consumer jewelry companies taking center stage, no middlemen or mark-ups mean that you can pay a palatable price that's closer to the true cost of making that beautiful gold necklace, while high standards for sourcing and production quell any fears that your purchase sets other livelihoods or the environment back.
Whether it takes the form of a single, thin gold ring, a heavy statement necklace, or dangling earrings that sparkle with every subtle head movement, jewelry is a very personal purchase. These online jewelry companies will help you make the decision without overcharging you in the process.
Subscribe to our newsletter.
Find all the best offers at our Coupons page.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by the Insider Picks team. We highlight products and services you might find interesting. If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback. Email us at email@example.com.
Vrai & Oro
The Last Line
Stone and Strand
- Minority shareholders must grin and bear it when promoters wash dirty laundry in public
- 10 Superfoods to soothe acid reflux and heartburn naturally
- Window to address climate change closing rapidly: IUCN seven Commissions ahead of COP28
- Salman Khan receives threat again; his security reviewed
- BCCI extends contracts of Rahul Dravid and his support staff