11 things you say that will automatically disqualify you in a job interview
• Some job interview errors are a bigger deal than others.
• Do your research and adopt a confident mindset in order to boost your chances of succeeding.
• But, whatever you do, don't make mistakes like cursing, dissing the company, and asking weird personal questions.
Nobody's perfect. You could be pro at job interviews, but there's always a chance you'll say something a bit off.
That won't necessarily sink your candidacy, though. Your qualifications and endearing personality might just carry you over.
That is, unless you say something so bad that you completely wreck your chances.
Here are a few interview faux pas that could automatically disqualify you, unless you're really lucky:
- Gas stoves create more nanoparticle pollution than a busy street with diesel and gas cars, study finds
- Climate change could cause millions of children to be born prematurely, suffer lifelong complications
- Markets record rally makes investors richer by ₹4.29 lakh crore
- From undernutrition to obesity, Lancet study unveils India's double whammy
- GST collections in February rise 12.5% to cross ₹1.68 lakh crore