12 bizarre items you can buy on Amazon
- Amazon is full of bizarre products you never imagined would be sold online.
- In honor of Amazon Prime Day, the retailer's annual mega-event, here are the dozen weirdest items we found on its virtual shelves.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Amazon's newly-extended Prime Day event yields 48-hours of mindless browsing through the online marketplace. While there are plenty of Prime Day deals to discover, there are also troves of wacky products to find.
Here are 12 bizarre items you can buy on Amazon:
1. A 20 carat, $325,500 engagement ring.
2. Frog dissection kit.
3. Edible fake poop.
4. A piece of the Berlin Wall.
5. A portable, inflatable hot tub.
6. Can O' Snails.
7. Fry a computer with this USB stick.
8. Breakfast cereal marshmallows — and only the marshmallows.
9. Life-size cutout of Jeff Bezos.
12. A mermaid tail blanket.
10. Powdered "cheese."
11. Alternately, if you hate getting Cheeto residue on your fingers: finger covers.
- From marketing and tech to leadership - learn new skills and explore new possibilities with these Udemy courses
- Facebook and Microsoft aren’t the only ones creating a metaverse — here are five popular coins looking to create digital worlds
- Loaded Lion NFT sells for $1 million — three days after launching at $200
- Banks in India may have to fight harder for deposits
- Mukesh Ambani-led Reliance Jio hikes prices of its plans by 21%
- Facebook, Microsoft and others look towards the $1 trillion dollar ‘metaverse’ opportunity — but that contradicts the base philosophy behind Web 3.0
- Paytm Q2 result — Operational revenue crosses ₹1000 crore, loss widens by ₹37 crore
- These Indian states have the highest number of international airports; UP tops the list