12 cloud computing skills worth over $113,000 a year salary
An application cloud company called NovelAspect wanted to know which applications were most in demand.
It collected job listings from jobs site Indeed on the 50 most populous U.S. cities and then looked at more than 200 business software platforms to determine which tech skills are most in demand.
When it came to the tech skills that business-type jobs were asking for, old standards like Excel, and PowerPoint still topped the list, with others like Salesforce and Google Analytics also important.
But when it came to the tech skills required for developers, the cloud dominated, particularly one cloud: Amazon's.
Disclosure: Jeff Bezos is an investor in Business Insider through hispersonal investment company Bezos Expeditions.
- Elon Musk sparks another Shiba Inu rally ‘to the moon’ — other Shiba coins follow suit
- A renowned female crime novelist who won a million-euro prize in Spain turned out to be three middle-aged men
- Microsoft President Brad Smith reportedly told Bill Gates more than a decade ago to stop emailing female employees
- Apple MacBook Pro and AirPods 3 launched – Indian pricing, features and everything you need to know
- Apple M1 Pro and M1 Max vs M1: Here’s what Apple improved with its new custom chips
- IRCTC crosses ₹1 lakh crore in market cap for the first time as investors adore its monopoly
- Crypto markets restless as Bitcoin ETF gears up to meet the NYSE tonight
- We aim to be the YouTube of podcasters and scale up 20X in the next 12 months: Sandeep Lodha, Gaana