12 cloud computing skills worth over $113,000 a year salary
An application cloud company called NovelAspect wanted to know which applications were most in demand.
It collected job listings from jobs site Indeed on the 50 most populous U.S. cities and then looked at more than 200 business software platforms to determine which tech skills are most in demand.
When it came to the tech skills that business-type jobs were asking for, old standards like Excel, and PowerPoint still topped the list, with others like Salesforce and Google Analytics also important.
But when it came to the tech skills required for developers, the cloud dominated, particularly one cloud: Amazon's.
Disclosure: Jeff Bezos is an investor in Business Insider through hispersonal investment company Bezos Expeditions.
- Here are some of Netaji’s inspirational quotes as India remembers its valiant fighter
- Lifecycle of cryptocurrencies – From creation to trade and destruction
- Reliance Industries net profit more than triples in the last eight quarters to $2.8 billion
- Reliance Retail earns $1.3 billion more than its best-ever quarter
- Reliance Jio is making the most money it has ever made from its subscribers