12 cloud computing skills worth over $113,000 a year salary
An application cloud company called NovelAspect wanted to know which applications were most in demand.It collected job listings from jobs site Indeed on the 50 most populous U.S. cities and then looked at more than 200 business software platforms to determine which tech skills are most in demand.
But when it came to the tech skills required for developers, the cloud dominated, particularly one cloud: Amazon's.
Disclosure: Jeff Bezos is an investor in Business Insider through hispersonal investment company Bezos Expeditions.
- Sequoia and PayPal-backed Pine Labs completes a first close of $285 million funding round from new investors
- BJP spent significantly less on advertising during Kerala elections this year, its ad insertions on TV, Radio and Print decreased from 21% in 2016 to 1% in 2021
- Google I/O 2021: Here's what to expect from Google's biggest annual conference
- ISRO announces its decision to share technology to make portable medical oxygen concentrators developed by VSSC
- Mphasis aims to be a $10 billion company in the next 3-5 years — that's twice its current size