12 cloud computing skills worth over $113,000 a year salary
An application cloud company called NovelAspect wanted to know which applications were most in demand.
It collected job listings from jobs site Indeed on the 50 most populous U.S. cities and then looked at more than 200 business software platforms to determine which tech skills are most in demand.
When it came to the tech skills that business-type jobs were asking for, old standards like Excel, and PowerPoint still topped the list, with others like Salesforce and Google Analytics also important.
But when it came to the tech skills required for developers, the cloud dominated, particularly one cloud: Amazon's.
Disclosure: Jeff Bezos is an investor in Business Insider through hispersonal investment company Bezos Expeditions.
- A boomer moved back to Virginia after living in Florida for a decade. She says she'll 'never own another home' in the Sunshine State and loves the slower pace of life.
- Satellite images reveal Egypt has been quietly building a 16-foot wall on its border with Gaza
- Congressman presses Elon Musk to provide SpaceX satellite services for US defense forces in Taiwan, report says
- AirAsia looks to add tier-2 and tier -3 cities to its India route map
- Most Internet users avail of OTT services; 53% of them from rural areas: Report
- Companies to dole out 10% average salary hike this year, says survey
- Godrej Appliances expects 20% growth in AC, refrigerator sales in summer season
- Shadowfax secures $100 mn in Series E funding led by TPG NewQuest