12 new tech trends that VC investors say will completely change life and business in the next four years
Each year, the Churchill Club, a 32-year-old thought leadership organization based in Silicon Valley, hosts a debate among some of the leading, and most opinionated, tech and business luminaries. This year, five venture capitalists from Sequoia Capital, Greylock Partners, and other top tech firms laid out their predictions for what non-obvious tech trends will emerge with the potential for explosive growth around 2021.
That's just a few years away, and according to these tech industry insiders there will be some pretty big changes between now and then. At the 20th annual Top 10 Tech Trends debate last week, we learned that investors are brimming with optimism - and just a bit of fear - over what's to come in tech.
We've republished their predictions here in full.
Here are the 10 tech trends to expect:
- An American tourist in Seoul said he sprayed graffiti in 155 places to raise awareness about teeth grinding
- X could lose $75 million in ad revenue after a litany of controversies from Elon Musk, including his endorsement of antisemitic comments, report says
- The S&P 500 will trade near its all-time high before a recession drags it down again in a topsy-turvy 2024, Société Générale says
- White collar roles more at threat from AI
- Market cap of BSE-listed firms hits record high of Rs 331 lakh crore; just shy of entering $4-trillion club
- 10 Best honeymoon places near Delhi
- Samsung launches new smartphone with 50 MP camera in India
- Unveiling the sweet side of corn: 7 mouthwatering recipes