12 science-backed habits to get a better night's sleep
The endless opportunities that technology offers come with an unexpected side effect: There never seem to be enough hours in the day to get things done and rest, too.
And our bodies might be suffering for it.
Whether it is because we're staying up late watching the latest show or lying awake in bed, unable to sleep, about 20% of Americans are sleep deprived, experts estimate.
Rather than suffer through the day feeling groggy, here are 12 science-backed habits that can help you get a good night's sleep - tonight.
Popular on BI
- India may require 31,000 pilots in next 20 years: Boeing
- Unlike global economy, India would not slow down: RBI article
- Tier-1 cities’ home sales is 2x of what it’s in tier-2 cities: PropEquity
- Thomas Cook India, SOTC launch Green Carpet to help companies manage carbon emissions of biz travel
- Moody's downgrades outlook for UBS to negative, after Credit Suisse take over