13 companies with incredible employee health and fitness perks
- Depending on where you work, you could have access to a number of employee health and fitness perks.
- From free fitness classes to on-site gyms and complimentary pressed juices, these companies are taking employee fitness perks to a whole other level.
- Here are 13 companies with incredible employee health and fitness perks.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
When it comes to keeping employees happy and healthy, no two companies are the same.
While some companies offer employee benefits and perks like free healthy food, unlimited time off, or on-site gyms, others give their employees access to mental health resources like meditation apps and free licensed therapists.
Read more: 30 incredible perks companies like IKEA, Facebook, and Goldman Sachs offer their employees
Glassdoor just released their report of companies that offer their employees cool and unique wellness perks. We also consulted Glassdoor reviews in order to compile a list of companies that offer incredible health and fitness perks and benefits to their part-time and full-time employees.
Here are 13 companies with incredible employee health and fitness perks.
Pressed Juicery gives its employees free juice
Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory holds seasonal farmers' markets
Playstation offers flu shots to its employees
AppDynamics employees can join the company's yoga club
Genentech gives its employees access to Headspace, a meditation mobile app
Cox Enterprises offers fitness classes like spin and yoga to its employees
Hinge gives its employees money to spend on incredible dates
Chegg helps employees stay active throughout the workday
Employees at AdRoll Group can enjoy an unlimited supply of La Croix
Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation's on-site Seattle fitness center gives employees access to fitness classes and personal training — and both are paid for completely by the foundation
Lyft gives their employees free access to licensed therapists
Nike's headquarters has a full-size soccer field, a putting green, a full-service gym, a basketball court, and a running track
Lululemon gives its employees money to pay for workout classes and discounts on their apparel
- With Rupay Credit Card on UPI, mobile payments pioneer Paytm deepens its leadership in UPI
- Financial inclusion made easy for India’s small merchants with Paytm’s pioneering QR codes and Soundbox
- A 24-year-old stock trader who made over $8 million in 2 years shares the 4 indicators he uses as his guides to buy and sell
- Highest strike rate in IPL 2023: Rahane beats Jaiswal; SKY only Indian in top four
- Godrej Group arm to invest ₹100 crore to acquire material handling equipment to be rented out
- These are must to do activities in Lonavala on your next visit
- Inox Wind gets 150-MW wind energy project from NTPCREL
- RBI’s gold holdings jump over 17% to a whopping ₹2,30,734 crore