13 striking photos that show how polluted China's water has become
In April of 2015, China issued a water pollution and prevention action plan, which outlined how China would improve its water quality by 2020. The plan has proven to be more difficult than the country anticipated, and they are having a hard time stopping the pollution.
The following photos show instances of water pollution around China dating from 2006 to the present.
Christian Storm wrote an earlier version of this story.
- Pathan, Liger, Godfather: Here’s a list of forthcoming movie releases that will decide the fate of the multiplexes
- Taj Mahal continues to lose its sheen due to pollution in the Yamuna and industrial emissions
- ICICI Bank market-cap hits ₹6 lakh crore as its stock rises to a record high
- Jio, Airtel could emerge stronger weakening Vodafone Idea further, say analysts
- Foreign investors pour over Rs 12,000 cr in Indian equity in last 10 days