13 Tips For Designing Business Cards That Make Connections
Lots of people don't even carry around business cards anymore.
This is a mistake: Business cards aren't just for giving people your contact info; they also launch conversations and spur relationships.
We talked with Chicago-based freelance designer Margot Harrington and Teresa Pereira, VP of brand and communication at online design shop Moo.com, about how to make the most of those hardworking rectangles.
Here's what we found out.
- I'm a 56-year-old IT worker who got laid off last year and have been unemployed ever since. I have a hunch I'm not finding work due to ageism. How do I prove it?
- WhatsApp introduces the “Message Yourself” feature, working on voice status updates and more
- DeSantis says Congress should act if Apple follows through on Elon Musk claims and bans Twitter from App Store
- India Inc.’s rockstars of Q2 and things that investors should look out for, according to analysts
- Best refrigerator under ₹15000
- Asus ROG Phone 6 review: A bit more than just gaming
- Fintech unicorn CRED to acquire SaaS startup CreditVidya
- Jio Haptik and CASHe partner to deliver instant credit lines on Whatsapp