14 of the most important early Facebook employees - and where they are now
- On March 14, Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg announced the departure of two key executives: chief product officer Chris Cox and head of WhatsApp Chris Daniels.
- Cox and Daniels join a long list of Facebook employees who have left the company.
- We took a look at where 14 of the most important Facebook employees throughout the company's history are now.
On March 14, CEO Mark Zuckerberg announced the departure of Chris Cox, chief product officer and longtime employee of Facebook.
Cox joined the team in 2005, one year after Facebook's inception. Cox, along with head of WhatsApp Chris Daniels, now join the ranks of other execs formerly employed at Facebook. Some, like Cox, worked with Zuckerberg for over a decade, while others stayed only a few years.
Read more: Facebook is being abandoned by top executives. Here's everyone who has left since the Cambridge Analytica catastrophe last year.
We took a look at these employees who impacted the course of the company's development, from some of its earliest founding members to its most recent big names. Alongside Cox and Daniels, the list includes Zuckerberg's Harvard roommates Dustin Moskovitz and Chris Hughes. The list also includes employees still working for the company, such augmented and virtual-reality vice president Andrew Bosworth and chief operating officer Sheryl Sandberg.
Keep reading for a look at some of Facebook's most important employees.
- Amul hikes milk price by ₹2/ltr in Gujarat
- GST mop-up rises 13% to ₹1.6 lakh crore in March, second highest collection ever
- White House refuses to pay for Twitter's Blue verification: Report
- Italy bans ChatGPT, orders investigation over privacy breach
- IISc researchers design tiny supercapacitor capable of storing large amount of electric charge