14 of the most important early Facebook employees - and where they are now
- On March 14, Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg announced the departure of two key executives: chief product officer Chris Cox and head of WhatsApp Chris Daniels.
- Cox and Daniels join a long list of Facebook employees who have left the company.
- We took a look at where 14 of the most important Facebook employees throughout the company's history are now.
On March 14, CEO Mark Zuckerberg announced the departure of Chris Cox, chief product officer and longtime employee of Facebook.
Cox joined the team in 2005, one year after Facebook's inception. Cox, along with head of WhatsApp Chris Daniels, now join the ranks of other execs formerly employed at Facebook. Some, like Cox, worked with Zuckerberg for over a decade, while others stayed only a few years.
We took a look at these employees who impacted the course of the company's development, from some of its earliest founding members to its most recent big names. Alongside Cox and Daniels, the list includes Zuckerberg's Harvard roommates Dustin Moskovitz and Chris Hughes. The list also includes employees still working for the company, such augmented and virtual-reality vice president Andrew Bosworth and chief operating officer Sheryl Sandberg.
Keep reading for a look at some of Facebook's most important employees.
- Fuel your morning: Wholesome South Indian breakfast ideas for health
- Vodafone Idea shares tumble 14%, mcap erodes ₹10,806.7 cr
- National parties declare income of ₹3,077 cr in 2022-23; BJP has highest share
- Human trials may reveal efficacy of new Rs 100 cancer pill: Docs
- Multiplexes' revenue growth to dip to 15% in FY25 as OTTs crimp profit margins