14 things successful people do in the last 10 minutes of the workday
Or, maybe you bury yourself in your work until the very last minute - then you grab your stuff and run for the door without saying goodbye to your colleagues.
If either of the above scenarios sounds familiar, it may be time to reassess your end-of-day routine.
"How you finish the workday is very important," says Michael Kerr, an international business speaker and author of "You Can't Be Serious! Putting Humor to Work." "It can set your mood for the rest of your day; it may impact your personal relationships, overall level of happiness, and how well you sleep that night; and it will set the stage for the next day."
- Budget to aid flagging affordable home segment, boosts demand with infra push
- BYJU's slashes over 1,000 jobs, mostly from its engineering teams
- Budget 2023-24: Positive for infra and credit growth
- Budget 2023-24: Continued focus on infra to enable growth, create jobs & enhance quality of life
- Budget 2023 proposes 20% TCS on foreign expenses under LRS