14 things successful people do in the last 10 minutes of the workday
Or, maybe you bury yourself in your work until the very last minute - then you grab your stuff and run for the door without saying goodbye to your colleagues.
If either of the above scenarios sounds familiar, it may be time to reassess your end-of-day routine.
"How you finish the workday is very important," says Michael Kerr, an international business speaker and author of "You Can't Be Serious! Putting Humor to Work." "It can set your mood for the rest of your day; it may impact your personal relationships, overall level of happiness, and how well you sleep that night; and it will set the stage for the next day."
- Ethical Hacking and Cybersecurity
- EAM Jaishankar meets Australian Intelligence chief Andrew Shearer on sidelines of Raisina Dialogue
- Sustainable Tourism Practices
- Byju's shareholders vote to remove CEO, family; company calls vote invalid
- Engaging with competent authorities, use only genuine cheese, says McDonald's