15 Business Schools With The Best Return On Investment
If you're thinking about getting your MBA, several factors may influence which schools you target: reputation, alumni network, programs offered. And, of course, the big one - cost.
While top-tier business schools offer ample resources and invaluable alumni networks, is an elite MBA really worth the hefty price tag?Many professionals attribute their success to their MBA, no matter how pricey the investment. In fact, three out of four graduates say they couldn't have gotten their current jobs without this degree, according to research from the University of North Carolina's Kenan-Flagler Business School.
Stanford comes out on top, followed by the University of Chicago and Harvard Business School.See the full breakdown below.
- Five patients killed after fire breaks out at ICU of COVID hospital in Gujarat, PM Modi condoles deaths
- How Adtech is helping to optimize revenue streams to monetization content for media & advertising during this age of online boom post COVID-19
- Russia to produce Sputnik V Covid vaccine in India
- Malaria No More India and Times Bridge launch a Google Assistant feature that will answer people’s queries on malaria
- Burger King India is all set to float its ₹810 crore IPO next week — Here are the details