17 book recommendations from 'Harry Potter' star Emma Watson
Actress Emma Watson and Hermione Granger, the "Harry Potter" character she played for a decade, have at least one thing in common: they both love to read.
After starring in the billion-dollar franchise - which she did from age 11 to 21 - Watson attended Brown University and graduated in 2014 with a bachelor's in English literature.
Since graduating, Watson has continued to promote education - and reading - through her role as a UN Women Goodwill Ambassador, which she took on in 2014, according to UN.org.
But she hasn't given up acting.
Watson will play the role of another bookworm - this time Belle - in a live action adaptation of "Beauty and the Beast," which is expected to be released in March 2017.
When she's not acting or giving viral speeches on gender equality, the 25-year-old British actress-turned-activist makes time to read. Here are 17 books she has recommended through Twitter or her many interviews over the years:
- Financial inclusion made easy for India’s small merchants with Paytm’s pioneering QR codes and Soundbox
- With Rupay Credit Card on UPI, mobile payments pioneer Paytm deepens its leadership in UPI
- A 24-year-old stock trader who made over $8 million in 2 years shares the 4 indicators he uses as his guides to buy and sell
- 10 Must-Do activities on your next Darjeeling Trip
- Govt received ₹1,70,501 crore in April as revenue
- Shubman Gill, Sunil Narine, Virat Kohli & more: IPL man of the series winners since 2008
- Five personal finance deadlines you can’t afford to miss in June
- List of famous things to buy in Darjeeling