17 signs you're a good boss - even if it doesn't feel like it
• Leading others can be challenging at times.
• But there are some subtle signs that you're an exceptional boss.
• It all comes down to your listening skills, empathy, and confidence.
It's not always easy being in charge.
Managing others comes with a ton of pressure. And when you're in a management position, it can be difficult to evaluate how you're doing.
Are you striking the right balance between commanding respect and appearing accessible? Are your employees responding well to your style of leadership? Are any of your actions breeding resentment in the office?
Being a good boss is crucial for your organization - a third of employees in one survey revealed that they'd quit a job because of a bad manager, Business Insider reported.
But you can't exactly go wandering around the office begging people to tell you how you're doing. You're better off organizing employee satisfaction surveys and soliciting feedback from your direct reports.
You can also take a look at these other, more subtle signs that you're killing it as the boss:
- Mukka Proteins IPO allotment – How to check allotment, GMP, listing date and more
- Know what are the 7 signs and symptoms of high cholesterol in your body
- Tata Motors to demerge biz into two separate listed companies
- Best drinks for constipation relief and digestive ease
- 10 Reasons why you should opt for plant-based diet