18 objects that are perfectly designed and can't be improved any further
Skye Gould/Tech Insider
Business Insider spoke with multiple designers, including Peter Rohles, an industrial designer at the software company solidThinking, and Dan Formosa, a former designer at OXO, to get a sense of which products are at or approaching perfection.
Here are the products that don't need any second thoughts.
- EAM Jaishankar meets Australian Intelligence chief Andrew Shearer on sidelines of Raisina Dialogue
- Sustainable Tourism Practices
- Byju's shareholders vote to remove CEO, family; company calls vote invalid
- Engaging with competent authorities, use only genuine cheese, says McDonald's
- Apple's India revenue up 42% to $8.7 bn in 2023: Morgan Stanley