18 objects that are perfectly designed and can't be improved any further
Skye Gould/Tech Insider
Business Insider spoke with multiple designers, including Peter Rohles, an industrial designer at the software company solidThinking, and Dan Formosa, a former designer at OXO, to get a sense of which products are at or approaching perfection.
Here are the products that don't need any second thoughts.
- Elon Musk's brain-chip startup shares video it says shows a monkey telepathically 'typing'
- BHEL among 5 bidders for Rs 58,000 cr deal to manufacture, maintain 200 Vande Bharat trains
- Herschel Walker's son says Trump called his father for months demanding that he run, while 'everyone with a brain' begged him not to
- 1,330 recognised startups from gaming and related sectors as on Nov 30: Som Parkash
- Sula Vineyards to open IPO next week from Dec 12-14; GMP already at ₹70 per share
- India to add 9 million gig jobs by 2025 says Indeed report
- From Brahmastra to KGF: The most searched movies on Google in 2022 in India
- Adjusted for inflation, policy rate still remains accommodative, says RBI Governor