19 movies on Netflix that are so bad they are actually amazing
But there are others that cross so far into the realm of horribleness, that they become enjoyable in a completely different way. These are the "so bad they're good" movies. Take "The Room" for instance, which is sometimes referred to as the worst movie ever made, yet has been screened at theaters all over the country.
Sometimes you are in the mood for some horrendous filmmaking, and luckily, there is an entire section of Reddit devoted to picking out the best ones (the subreddit is called "theworstofnetflix").
In this wonderful internet side street you can find self-aware car tires, an FDR who loves to freestyle rap, and dogs with superpowers. You can even catch Nicole Kidman in her debut film, in which she plays a "plucky teen" who helps some BMX-riding kids take on bank robbers.
We looked through Reddit and found the 19 best (worst) examples. Find them below, along with their Netflix description and a bit of commentary from Reddit. And in case you were worried, they are all still streaming on Netflix right now.
- My fiancé and I picked out my engagement ring together before he proposed, and I don't regret missing out on the surprise
- A 24-year-old stock trader who made over $8 million in 2 years shares the 4 indicators he uses as his guides to buy and sell
- You can buy more Yeezys today, if you can get past the app crashes and error messages
- Asus ROG Strix Scar 17 2023 review
- India’s GDP forecast raised but El Nino, export contraction threats hover
- Choose hybrid vehicles over electric and conventional ones if you actually want to be sustainable, IIT Kanpur study says
- IPL 2023: A look at top players from each franchise
- Dalal Street sees 27-month high inflows from FIIs in May