19 things managers most hate that employees do
- Displaying certain bad habits at work can really get on your managers' nerves.
- Knowing what some of the worst offenders are is the first step in not letting your bad habits get the best of you.
- These bad habits can range from showing up late to work to being the office slob.
Annoying your coworkers - while never a good idea - is one thing. But annoying your boss with your bad habits could cost you your job.
To help you avoid letting your bad habits get the best of you, we asked experts to highlight some of the least professional behaviors you could demonstrate at work that will put your job on the line.
Here are 19 things you could be doing all wrong that may make your boss think you're not right for the company:
Popular on BI
- We asked ChatGPT who the greatest athlete of all time is and it did not go well for LeBron James
- OpenAI CEO Sam Altman is privately reassuring developers using the company's tech that it won't compete with them beyond ChatGPT
- The crowd at the unveiling of Apple's Vision Pro headset let out a collective groan when they found out how wildly expensive it was
- Heatwave grips India - Bihar, West Bengal, Jharkhand to record highest temperature
- Apple Arcade looks Stronger Than Ever - New & Exciting Games Announced
- What is the best date to set for your SIPs – Beginning, end, or middle of the month?
- Asus ROG Flow Z13 review – a premium gaming tablet
- Must do activities on your visit to Mahabaleshwar