19 things managers most hate that employees do
- Displaying certain bad habits at work can really get on your managers' nerves.
- Knowing what some of the worst offenders are is the first step in not letting your bad habits get the best of you.
- These bad habits can range from showing up late to work to being the office slob.
Annoying your coworkers - while never a good idea - is one thing. But annoying your boss with your bad habits could cost you your job.
To help you avoid letting your bad habits get the best of you, we asked experts to highlight some of the least professional behaviors you could demonstrate at work that will put your job on the line.
Here are 19 things you could be doing all wrong that may make your boss think you're not right for the company:
- Adani’s stock rout can impact its ability to raise capital or refinance debt, says Moody’s
- IndiGo profit soars to ₹1,422.6 crore in December quarter
- Marico Q3 net profit falls 5% to ₹333 cr, revenue up 2.6% to ₹2,470 cr
- Tata Power Q3 net profit nearly doubles to ₹1,052 crore
- Gautam Adani loses richest Indian tag in 1 yr as he drops from 2 to 21 in world rich list