20 books by the most influential thinkers in business
Since 2001, the Thinkers50 organization has hosted what the Financial Times has dubbed the "Oscars of management thinking," an award ceremony for the top 50 management thought leaders whose work has most affected the business world.
From elite business school professors to insightful career coaches, these thinkers have affected millions of professionals from around the world, from upstart entrepreneurs to Fortune 100 CEOs.
One of the primary ways they spread their ideas is through their writing, and so we gathered some of the best books from this year's winners.
See below for some of the best business books on leadership and career success in recent history.
- People are posting parody photos of their bedside table in response to Elon Musk's tweet which suggested the Twitter CEO kept two guns by his bed
- Elon Musk calls on all Twitter designers, engineers doing software to sit on his floor of HQ for 'dense and intense' work
- Sensex, Nifty50 open higher as US Fed signals smaller rate hikes – TCS, Apollo Hospitals, Zomato among stocks in focus
- Adani may be the richest Indian but Ambani’s RIL retains the top spot on Hurun's list of most valuable companies
- Serum Institute of India, BYJU’S, Ola, OYO among top 10 valuable unlisted companies
- Top 10 companies in India with the highest revenue in 2022, according to Hurun
- Special winter diet at UP zoos: Kheer with jaggery for bears, chimpanzees and ostriches on boiled eggs
- ATF price slashed by 2.3 pc to Rs 1.17 lakh per kilolitre