20 books by the most influential thinkers in business
Since 2001, the Thinkers50 organization has hosted what the Financial Times has dubbed the "Oscars of management thinking," an award ceremony for the top 50 management thought leaders whose work has most affected the business world.
From elite business school professors to insightful career coaches, these thinkers have affected millions of professionals from around the world, from upstart entrepreneurs to Fortune 100 CEOs.
One of the primary ways they spread their ideas is through their writing, and so we gathered some of the best books from this year's winners.
See below for some of the best business books on leadership and career success in recent history.
- 10 cafes in Bangalore offering the best of ambiance and cuisine
- Centre's fiscal deficit at Aug-end touches 36% of full-year target: CGA
- Domestic occupiers keep office space demand high in 2023
- Nifty, Sensex bounce back on Friday but experts see resistance at higher levels
- Temperature's Toll: Hospitals see a surge in drug and alcohol abuse-related visits on hotter nights, study reveals