20 cognitive biases that screw up your decisions
You make thousands of rational decisions every day - or so you think.
From what you'll eat throughout the day to whether you should make a big career move, research suggests that there are a number of cognitive stumbling blocks that affect your behavior, and they can prevent you from acting in your own best interests.
Here, we've rounded up the most common biases that screw up our decision-making.
Samantha Lee/Business Insider
Gus Lubin and Shana Lebowitz contributed to this article.
- Unacademy launches offline classes to take on Byju's-owned Aakash Institute
- Pollution cost nine million lives across the globe in 2019, India tops the list: Lancet
- Here are the top 10 companies in India as per market value after the LIC IPO
- India falls four spots on fixed broadband speed globally; goes from 72nd to 76th rank in April
- Vivo X80 5G vs Xiaomi 12 Pro 5G: Which one should you buy?
- Delhivery IPO
- Reliance Retail
- Indian Rupee
- Reliance JIO
- Best Deal on Smartphones
- Unacademy offline Classes
- Hubble Space
- 5G Phones Under Rs. 20000
- Disney+hotstar Subscribers
- Reliance Industries
- Venus Pipes Tubes IPO
- Matheesha Pathirana
- Adani Green
- Paradeep Phosphates balance sheet
- Spam Calls in India
- Whatsapp Reaction