20 cognitive biases that screw up your decisions
You make thousands of rational decisions every day - or so you think.
From what you'll eat throughout the day to whether you should make a big career move, research suggests that there are a number of cognitive stumbling blocks that affect your behavior, and they can prevent you from acting in your own best interests.Here, we've rounded up the most common biases that screw up our decision-making.Advertisement
Samantha Lee/Business Insider
Gus Lubin and Shana Lebowitz contributed to this article.
- Best gaming consoles in India
- IT and media employees are in no hurry to get back to office — not until there are proper policies in place
- Here’s a look back at Rahat Indori’s famous poetry and shayari
- Industrial production declines 16.6% in June due to lower output of manufacturing, mining and power generation
- Urdu poet Rahat Indori dies in Indore hospital after testing positive for COVID-19