20 electric cars you'll see on the road by 2025
- While electric vehicles aren't posting big sales numbers yet, auto companies are making significant investments in them.
- Both new and traditional car manufacturers plan to release electric vehicles in the coming years.
- Some of the vehicles have specs and tech features that exceed most gas-powered cars.
While electric vehicles still represent a very small percentage of global car sales, automotive companies have made significant investments in them. As governments move to increase emissions standards, even traditional manufacturers anticipate electric vehicles playing a big role in the near future.
These are 20 electric cars you can expect to see by 2025:
Get the latest Tesla stock price here.
- Monkeypox doesn't spread easily via air like COVID-19, says US Centres for Disease Control
- The most valuable credit cardholders are not from HDFC, SBI, Citi or other major credit card companies
- Zuckerberg's Meta partners with Kalaari Capital to upskill young startups in India
- Elon Musk attacks Bill Gates after report reveals Gates Foundation spent millions attacking Musk's Twitter acquisition
- Three credit card mistakes to avoid to maintain good CIBIL scores, and avoid too much interest
- Delhivery IPO allotment
- Reliance Retail
- Bitcoin Mining
- Reliance JIO
- Best Deal on Smartphones
- Unacademy offline Classes
- Hubble Space
- 5G Phones Under Rs. 20000
- Paytm Market Value
- Reliance Industries
- Venus Pipes Tubes IPO
- Hiring in BEL
- Adani Green
- Paradeep Phosphates balance sheet
- Spam Calls in India
- Whatsapp Reaction