20 striking photos of daily life in Tibet
If Tibet is on your travel bucket list, you'll need to plan ahead.
Tibet Entry Permits are required to enter the country for non-Chinese citizens, and you'll probably want to get into shape, too - at an average altitude of around 4,500 meters (or 14,700 feet), you might suffer from altitude sickness.
However, the views of Mount Everest, the Potala Palace, and Namtso will make your efforts extremely worthwhile.
Ahead, 20 images of the rich culture you'll find across the Tibet Autonomous Region.
- No crypto ban in India — SEBI will reportedly be pulled in to regulate the sector
- I tried a calendar that's meant to boost productivity by mapping out the number of weeks you have left to live — here's how it went
- I wore the same outfit for a week, as part of a productivity hack promoted by Steve Jobs — but it didn't really work. After speaking to psychologists, I'm not surprised.
- Dell Latitude 7320 Review — A good-looking compact convertible let down by the keyboard
- SaaS firm RateGain’s IPO opens tomorrow — should you invest?
- Global digital advertising accounted for 64.4% of all advertising in 2021, up from 60.5% in 2020: GroupM report
- After Mercedes-Benz, Audi, Maruti Suzuki, now Tata Motors increases price of its vehicles from January
- 44 key areas, a national framework, and a multi-institutional approach — Here's what you need to know about India's new National Blockchain Strategy