2017 is the year of Machine Learning. Here’s why
AdvertisementIs machine learning approaching its end? What we are seeing now is a humble beginning.
Here are the 3 trends to keep an eye out for in 2017
Machine Learning and cloud
The provisioning of Cloud-based IT services was a decent stride to make Data Science a mainstream activity, and now with Cloud and bundled algorithms, moderate sized smaller businesses will have entry to Self-Service BI and
If you’re attempting to discover a killing AI app, the increasingly pervasive nature of the
If the danger of intelligent machines assuming control Data Scientists is truly as genuine as it is made out to be, then 2017 is presumably the year when the worldwide Data Science community should investigate the capabilities of alleged smart machines. The rehashed failure of autonomous cars has made one point clear – that learning machines can't outperform the natural thinking resources provided by nature on human beings. If autonomous or independently directed machines must be valuable to human culture, then the ebb and flow
Popular on BI
- A 24-year-old stock trader who made over $8 million in 2 years shares the 4 indicators he uses as his guides to buy and sell
- Financial inclusion made easy for India’s small merchants with Paytm’s pioneering QR codes and Soundbox
- This frequent flyer who's been 'skiplagging' for a decade says she has 'no remorse and no angst'
- Highest strike rate in IPL 2023: Rahane beats Jaiswal; SKY only Indian in top four
- Godrej Group arm to invest ₹100 crore to acquire material handling equipment to be rented out
- These are must to do activities in Lonavala on your next visit
- Inox Wind gets 150-MW wind energy project from NTPCREL
- RBI’s gold holdings jump over 17% to a whopping ₹2,30,734 crore