21 signs your company is about to lay off a bunch of people
While I didn't see either of them coming, hindsight is always 20/20, and I now have a much better sense for when the tides are changing.
To get a better understanding of the signs that layoffs are coming, I polled others who've been through them, scoured the news about high-profile mass layoffs, and crawled the depths of the internet.
If you notice a combination of these signs in your own company, it may be time to start looking for a new job.
- White collar roles more at threat from AI
- Market cap of BSE-listed firms hits record high of Rs 331 lakh crore; just shy of entering $4-trillion club
- 10 Best honeymoon places near Delhi
- Samsung launches new smartphone with 50 MP camera in India
- Unveiling the sweet side of corn: 7 mouthwatering recipes