22 hot cars we can't wait to see at the 2016 Paris Motor Show
Fashion Week is at peak frenzy in the French capital. But soon, the models and runways will have to share the Parisian spotlight with the latest shiny metal on offer at the 2016 Paris Motor Show.
The biennial Paris Mondial de l'Automobile showcases the latest concepts and the hottest exotics from the world's leading automakers. Although concept cars are traditionally the stars of the show, plenty of headliners from this year's event could soon be on offer at a dealership near you.
The 2016 Paris Motor Show is open to the public from October 1-16. Here's a closer look at 22 cars we can't wait to see.
- I took a new job in a remote location after my divorce. There aren't many people to date, but I'm happy staying single.
- OnlyFans star Riley Reid plans to 'immortalize' herself using AI. Here's how her team built her new chatbot.
- A boomer grandma advises on how to set boundaries with millennial kids when it comes to babysitting
- India's best relaxing holiday spots for peaceful retreats
- Inter-ministerial approval board can permit demarcation of non-processing area under IT sector SEZs
- Winter wellness: 10 Amla recipes to embrace this season
- ‘Confident’ Indians might splurge on big-ticket items in 2024
- Tata Power stock zooms ahead after brokerage on upgrade