22 hot cars we can't wait to see at the 2016 Paris Motor Show
Fashion Week is at peak frenzy in the French capital. But soon, the models and runways will have to share the Parisian spotlight with the latest shiny metal on offer at the 2016 Paris Motor Show.
The biennial Paris Mondial de l'Automobile showcases the latest concepts and the hottest exotics from the world's leading automakers. Although concept cars are traditionally the stars of the show, plenty of headliners from this year's event could soon be on offer at a dealership near you.
The 2016 Paris Motor Show is open to the public from October 1-16. Here's a closer look at 22 cars we can't wait to see.
- Income tax bonanza, capex push to green energy: Budget 2023 summarised
- Budget proposes hike in TCS on overseas travel, fund remittances out of India to 20%
- Life insurance stocks fall up to 10% after Budget pushes for new tax regime
- Budget blow to HNIs claiming huge deductions for expensive houses
- Budget 2023: Govt proposes 100 critical projects for last-mile logistics at ₹75,000 crore