22 hot cars we can't wait to see at the 2016 Paris Motor Show
Fashion Week is at peak frenzy in the French capital. But soon, the models and runways will have to share the Parisian spotlight with the latest shiny metal on offer at the 2016 Paris Motor Show.
The biennial Paris Mondial de l'Automobile showcases the latest concepts and the hottest exotics from the world's leading automakers. Although concept cars are traditionally the stars of the show, plenty of headliners from this year's event could soon be on offer at a dealership near you.
The 2016 Paris Motor Show is open to the public from October 1-16. Here's a closer look at 22 cars we can't wait to see.
- RBI bars JM Financial Products from financing against shares, debentures
- UP govt approves proposal for formation of Uttar Pradesh State Capital Region on lines of NCR
- Popular Vehicles and Services to float IPO on March 12
- Nothing Phone (2a) smartphone debuts in India, priced starting at ₹23,999
- New variant of H5N1 bird flu spreads to marine mammals, heightening concerns for human transmission