24 personalized Valentine's Day gifts worth putting the extra time and thought into
The Insider Picks team writes about stuff we think you'll like. Business Insider has affiliate partnerships, so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase.
- There are fewer Valentine's Day gifts more thoughtful than a personalized one that reflects their identity, interests, and habits.
- It only takes a few extra minutes of thought and work to turn a generic gift into one that couldn't be given to anyone else.
- We've rounded up 24 personalized Valentine's Day gifts that'll add a little something special to their day.
If you think about it, most gifts are "personalized" in that they're (hopefully) geared towards your recipient's specific likes, interests, or hobbies. Still, there are ways to go a step further and make it clear that the gift is made for them, and them only.A personalized Valentine's Day gift will make them feel special, particularly on a day when many people fall back on hasty and generic presents.
Monograms and engravings are a simple way to make a mark and distinguish the gift - be it a towel, necklace, or leather accessory - as their own. There are also creative personalized gifts that take into account everything from their workout habits to the way they sleep.
Take the extra time to make your gift unique with these 24 personalized Valentine's Day gifts.
Looking for more Valentine's Day gift ideas? Check out these guides:
- 32 funny, low-pressure Valentine's Day gifts for every relationship level
- 50 thoughtful Valentine's Day gifts that aren't chocolate and a card - all under $25
- 20 sweet his-and-hers gifts for couples celebrating happy milestones
- 27 sweet Valentine's Day gifts you can get on Amazon
- This online startup is challenging the traditional jewelry industry with conflict-free diamonds and custom engagement rings
Subscribe to our newsletter.
Find all the best offers at our Coupons page.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by the Insider Picks team. We highlight products and services you might find interesting. If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.