29 Successful People Who Wake Up Really Early
Spencer Platt / Getty
The early bird schedule is good for responding to people and events around the world, getting a head start on people in your own time zone, and also finding time for exercise and family. What's more, research shows that early risers tend to be happier and more proactive.
While a late schedule may make sense for some occupations, most people should take notes from the executives and other successful people on this list.
- India's GDP growth up at 8.4% in second quarter compared to a contraction of 7.4% in same period last year
- From Google to Twitter to Microsoft, here's a list of Indian CEOs currently heading top global companies
- Musk praises new Twitter CEO Parag Agrawal, says 'USA benefits from Indian talent'
- Omicron concerns: Mumbai, Pune, Nashik postpone reopening of schools from class 1 to 7
- WhatsApp Pay looks to accelerate growth in India with significant investments over next six months