30 best-selling and top-rated products from Nordstrom's private labels - all under $150
Insider Picks writes about products and services to help you navigate when shopping online. Insider, Inc. receives a commission from our affiliate partners when you buy through our links, but our reporting and recommendations are always independent and objective.
- Among the hundreds of products from Nordstrom's 29 private-label brands, there are 30 clothing pieces and home products that stand out for having the best reviews and most ardent fans.
- Though they range from athletic leggings to cotton sateen sheets, a common thread runs through these best sellers: they're high-quality, but not expensive.
- You can see all the Nordstrom-exclusive products here, but just make sure to see the highlight reel below first.
- Insider Picks helps you find the products - and the deals - that make your life easier. Visit our Coupons site to potentially save more at Nordstrom.
These exclusive in-house brands tend to be more affordable than some of the other names you'll find on the site. If you need comfortable, high-performance activewear, but don't want to spend more than $100 on a new piece, shop Zella. BP. has cute everyday wear for juniors, while Leith is where you can get dressier, fashion-forward clothing.
Workwear essentials like dress shirts and trousers live at the Nordstrom Men's Shop. And Nordstrom at Home is exactly what it sounds like: sheets, bath towels, and home decor to make your house feel a little more like home.
Rather than make you sift through 61 pages of all the Nordstrom private-label brands, we created a highlight reel of the best-selling products you can't miss. These 30 top-rated products represent the best of what Nordstrom has to offer and some even have more reviews and better ratings than more well-known name brands.
Shop 30 best-selling, Nordstrom-exclusive clothing and home products below.
Subscribe to our newsletter.
Find all the best offers at our Coupons page.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by the Insider Picks team. We highlight products and services you might find interesting. If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback. Email us at email@example.com.
Sparkly 1/8-inch cubic zirconia studs
A stretchy and low-impact sports bra that wicks away your sweat
A pack of super-soft plain white tees
A plush, fringed throw available in more than 20 colors
A textured duvet cover featuring a pretty medallion design
A soft yet crisp set of sheets
A dress shirt designed to never wrinkle
A slim-fit machine-washable dress shirt
Highly absorbent cotton bath towels
A comfortable camisole to layer under your sweaters and cardigans
Trousers you can sit in through multiple meetings
A long scoop-neck tank top
Light-as-a-cloud lounge pants
A micro-ribbed knit tee
A head-turning dress with statement sleeves
A casual blazer you can get in bright yellow, soft pink, or classic navy
Joggers made from recycled polyester
One of the best leggings you can get for $20
A jersey T-shirt perfect for weekend lounging
A flattering ruched dress
A summery platform sandal
Crisp, pleated pants that easily transition from work to happy hour
Figure-sculpting leggings with nearly 6,000 reviews
A breathable, semi-sheer rounded V-neck shirt
Ankle boots with a sturdy block heel
A long lightweight cardigan for breezy spring and summer days
A simple, lightly cushioned slide
Strappy dress sandals
A soft matching pajama set
A pair of leggings you'll live in at the gym and on the weekends
- India's GDP growth surges to 8.4% in Q3, 2023-24 growth rate pegged at robust 7.6%
- Fiscal deficit at Jan-end touches 63.6% of full year target: Govt data
- Cabinet approves 3 semiconductor fab units, to generate 80,000 jobs
- RIL shares climb nearly 1% after announcing mega merger
- Key infra sectors' growth slows to 15-month low of 3.6% in January