30 celebrities who love and endorse Donald Trump
This time around, the GOP has a different assortment of celebrities to bolster its presumptive presidential nominee, Donald Trump. Scott Baio and Antonio Sabato Jr. spoke Monday night, and several other reality TV stars are scheduled to appear.
Trump has found support among many celebrities, in addition to politicians and pundits - like Sarah Palin and Ann Coulter - though many aren't necessarily making their way to Cleveland this week for the RNC. Fox News reports that Kid Rock, Dave Navarro, and Mark McGrath are all scheduled to play, but it's unclear which other famous faces will be seen.
Here are 30 celebrities and entertainment figures, from Mike Tyson to Kirstie Alley, who are showing their support for Trump, whether in Cleveland or elsewhere:
- Adani’s stock rout can impact its ability to raise capital or refinance debt, says Moody’s
- IndiGo profit soars to ₹1,422.6 crore in December quarter
- Marico Q3 net profit falls 5% to ₹333 cr, revenue up 2.6% to ₹2,470 cr
- Tata Power Q3 net profit nearly doubles to ₹1,052 crore
- Gautam Adani loses richest Indian tag in 1 yr as he drops from 2 to 21 in world rich list