30 rising stars in the New York tech investing scene worth watching
We've rounded up a list of those ahead of the curve: Venture capitalists under the age of 30 who are sourcing deals and leading investments in New York's venture capital scene. In addition to our own research, we reached out to top firms and investors in New York for nominations on noteworthy up-and-comers in the city's tech scene to come up with our final 30.
- A 29-year-old woman found a mark on her head and was diagnosed with a fungal infection. It turned out to be invasive skin cancer.
- Elon Musk told his 76-year-old dad Errol to 'keep quiet' in a text message after he said he wasn't proud of his son, report says
- JPMorgan CEO Jamie Dimon told wealthy clients there's a chance the US is heading into 'something worse' than a recession, report says
- Nepotism and termite-like corruption dented India : Modi
- Modi lists five pledges to turn India into a developed country in 25 years
- There will be a major shift in the way Indians shop and consume brands
- Modi remembers Nehru and Sarvarkar in his speech today
- Made-in-India gun used for 1st time for ceremonial salute at Red Fort on Independence Day