30 rising stars in the New York tech investing scene worth watching
In the competitive field of venture capital, it isn't always easy to make it before you turn 30. To be a successful investor in early-stage companies, you have to be a savvy deal-maker, a self-starter, and keep up-to-date on technologies that could one day disrupt established markets.
We've rounded up a list of those ahead of the curve: Venture capitalists under the age of 30 who are sourcing deals and leading investments in New York's venture capital scene. In addition to our own research, we reached out to top firms and investors in New York for nominations on noteworthy up-and-comers in the city's tech scene to come up with our final 30.
Click here to read Business Insider's PRIME list 30 AND UNDER: Rising stars in NY tech who find hot startup deals and manage millions of dollars.
Popular on BI
- A 24-year-old stock trader who made over $8 million in 2 years shares the 4 indicators he uses as his guides to buy and sell
- My fiancé and I picked out my engagement ring together before he proposed, and I don't regret missing out on the surprise
- Financial inclusion made easy for India’s small merchants with Paytm’s pioneering QR codes and Soundbox
- Sensex, Nifty50 trade in the green amidst volatility: Coal India, Airtel, Maruti Suzuki amongst top losers
- 10 Must-Do activities on your next Darjeeling Trip
- Govt received ₹1,70,501 crore in April as revenue
- Shubman Gill, Sunil Narine, Virat Kohli & more: IPL man of the series winners since 2008
- Five personal finance deadlines you can’t afford to miss in June