33 photos of the rise and fall of Apple in its earliest days
AdvertisementSteve Jobs returned to Apple and set the company on the incredible turnaround that's led to it becoming the world's most valuable company.
But before its legendary rise, Apple was just three guys in a garage in Los Altos, California.
Back then, it was a company struggling with IBM and Microsoft's meteoric success, and it would eventually face rough times where everything seemed like a lost cause.
Here's a look into the history of Apple in photos, from its inception through to the triumphant return of Jobs.
Popular on BI
- A 53-year-old longevity researcher says his 'biological age' is a decade younger thanks to 4 daily habits — but the science behind them is mixed
- OnePlus Nord CE 3 leaks ahead of launch – specs, expected launch date and more
- New CEO of TCS Krithivasan gets a thumbs up from analysts who are betting on his experience & leadership skills
- Sensex, Nifty50 likely to open in the green amid positive global cues: Kotak Mahindra Bank, Adani Enterprises, Reliance Industries among stocks to watch
- Always open for negotiation: Putin tells Xi Jinping on Ukraine peace plan
- Time to accumulate bonds and lock-in attractive yields with peak rates around the horizon
- Learning AI can be lucrative: Freshers’ annual pay is ₹10-14 lakh in India, says TeamLease Digital report
- CoCo bonds fall sharply over Credit Suisse deal