5 apps that are pushing virtual reality in education forward
Pictures always spoke louder to a kid than words. Words are boring and anything monotonous bores a kid to sleep which eventually leads to drowsiness and disinterest. Now with
Here are 6 apps that are pushing
1. Sakaar- This is Indian Space Research Organisation’s first augmented reality app for
2. Fetch! Lunch Rush- This interactive app applies Virtual Reality to improve maths skills. Numbers will come alive and can be played with.
3. Geo Google- This app brings geography alive in the classrooms. This app helps to calculate the altitude and the latitude.
4. EON Reality’s Virtual 3D Learning solutions- This app has customers like Carnegie Mellon University among its top customers. This app is used by university students and is a more complex one, helping them to solve calculus and equations.
5. Kompanions- India’s first 3D knowledge cube helps a kid to discover himself. With full guidance from one’s health chart to one’s maths score, this app helps a kid to manage everything all by himself
(Image credits: compassmag.3ds)