5 books that will help you overcome the biggest struggles people have at work
- Everyone faces conflicts at work, whether it's the stress of negotiating a raise or the fear that you don't fit in with your coworkers.
- No matter what is keeping you down at work, there's a book out there full of practical advice to get you back on track.
- We found the five books to help you tackle common career issues.
Stuck in a career rut? We've all been there.
Maybe it's an efficiency issue: you're working countless nights and weekends but just barely making a dent in your to-do list. Maybe it's a matter of workplace toxicity: a competitive coworker or vindictive boss making it hard to come into the office every day.
Or maybe you're simply bored with the same old work you've been doing for years.
No matter the issue, there are countless books by work experts filled with practical advice to help you get back on track.
We've rounded up five great books to help you overcome common obstacles to your professional goals. Check them out below:
When you're bored at work
When you feel like you're not fit for the workplace
When you want to ask for a raise
When you want to start a side-hustle but you don’t know how
When you're ready for something new
- Dharmaj Crop Guard IPO subscribed 1.79 times on day 1
- As Sensex, Nifty50 hit record highs, this is what experts are advising investors
- FM concludes week-long consultation meetings for Budget 2023-24
- WhatsApp data of 500 million users might be on sale says Mashable India
- Traders' body seeks printing of Indian Nutrition rating on food packets
- Dharmaj Crop IPO
- Visa Platinum Prepaid Card
- Whatsapp tips
- Air India crew guidelines
- Mukesh Ambani
- tata Consumer
- Germany Visa
- New Cars in December 2022
- Best Companies for Work
- India's Richest People
- Small Cap Companies
- Bank Loan
- Tata Tiago cng vs Alto k10 cng
- Top 10 Colleges in India
- Top 10 Airlines in World