5 tips for having happier employees
Data shows that happy employees are better employees.
Workers who enjoy their jobs achieve their goals 31% more often and are 36% more motivated than those who aren't satisfied, according to a 2012 poll done by the Wall Street Journal and the iOpener Institute for People and Performance.
How can you help your employees feel as happy as possible in the office?
Globoforce, an international HR firm, has determined five research-backed ways to engage workers and improve overall company performance.
We've published Globoforce's presentation here with its permission. The ideas are explored further in Globoforce CEO Eric Mosley's book "The Crowdsourced Performance Review."
Popular on BI
- Sensex, Nifty slip for second day; FMCG, IT stocks drag
- Air India puts together 'huge financing deal' for new fleet: CEO
- Marine species including whales and dolphins under significant threat from noise pollution
- ITR filing: Your guide to Form 26AS and why you should check for TDS discrepancies
- A complete itinerary for your 3 days in Mount Abu