5 tips for having happier employees
Workers who enjoy their jobs achieve their goals 31% more often and are 36% more motivated than those who aren't satisfied, according to a 2012 poll done by the Wall Street Journal and the iOpener Institute for People and Performance.
How can you help your employees feel as happy as possible in the office?
Globoforce, an international HR firm, has determined five research-backed ways to engage workers and improve overall company performance.
We've published Globoforce's presentation here with its permission. The ideas are explored further in Globoforce CEO Eric Mosley's book "The Crowdsourced Performance Review."
- How to use the realistic crying face filter on Snapchat
- Elon Musk praised Netflix for telling employees to quit if they couldn't work on content they disagreed with. He previously bashed the platform as having a 'woke mind virus.'
- The Terra LUNA crypto crash has sparked the debate on ‘true’ decentralisation
- Apple’s new subscription policy allows developers to charge you more money without your permission
- Ethereum owners have lost cryptocurrency worth $1.6 billion since its "presale"
- Rising dengue cases in Uttar Pradesh put health officials on high alert
- Four in ten American users thought that Facebook should have blocked Trump sooner, reveal leaked internal documents
- Sony announced the upcoming PlayStation Plus games lineup for India - here’s the complete list