6 Gorgeous Concept Photos Of The Big-Screen iPhone 6
A few weeks ago, The Wall Street Journal reported that Apple plans to release two new iPhones with bigger screens this year.
The first device will have just under a 5-inch screen, likely 4.7 inches to keep the same size ratio the 4-inch iPhone 5S has. The second phone will have a very large screen, probably around 5.5 inches.
If the reports are true, it would be a welcome change. Most phones sold today have screen sizes larger than four inches, and a bigger screen is one of the most-requested features for iPhone users.
Designer Federico Ciccarese put together a few mockups of what the next iPhones could look like based on the information we have so far.
Take a look:
- Unlocking the Wonders of Coconut Oil: From Culinary Delight to Wellness elixir
- Chestnuts: Nature's nutritional powerhouse
- Taylor Swift's ‘Eras Tour’ concert film set to premier in India
- Melting poles: Unprecedented levels of sea ice loss threatens global climate balance
- Peanuts: A nutty marvel of nutrition