6 reasons why more millennials aren't buying homes
The age range of millennials - Bank of America Merrill Lynch economists used 25 to 34 - is usually prime time for purchasing a first family home. That demographic factor is one reason why some housing economists are bullish on demand.However, the data has not yet caught up. Advertisement
"We do not expect these factors to change in the medium term, keeping the homeownership rate low for young adults."The following charts illustrate some of these factors.
- Domestic flights resume after two months: Delhi's first departure is to Pune and Mumbai's first to Patna
- 46 more test COVID positive in Assam, total cases near 400
- Turkey confirms 32 deaths, 1,141 new COVID-19 cases
- COVID: As 2 more test positive, Hamirpur continues to have highest number of cases in HP
- Himachal COVID-19 tally crosses 200 as 18 news cases reported