6 reasons why more millennials aren't buying homes
bullish on demand.
TOP VIDEOS FOR YOUHowever, the data has not yet caught up.
Advertisement"We believe the delay in homeownership is due to tighter credit standard and lifestyle changes, including delayed marriage and children," wrote Michelle Meyer, a US economist at BAML, in a recent note.
"We do not expect these factors to change in the medium term, keeping the homeownership rate low for young adults."The following charts illustrate some of these factors.
- Best sound quality earphones in India
- Manchester City, PSG, Barcelona, AC Milan and other football clubs are launching crypto tokens to rein in more revenue
- Paytm ropes in Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan as bankers for upcoming IPO — there may be more along the way
- Best cable protector and wire organizer clips
- Best office chairs for working from home In India