7 smart pieces of advice on life and work successful people shared this year
- We heard lots of great advice in 2018. The best tips are listed below.
- Topics included relationships, careers, and productivity.
- For example, we learned about eliminating temptation to curb bad habits and spending more time with friends and family to feel less busy.
Good life advice can be hard to come by.
But in the past 12 months, we've heard lots of it. Experts on relationships, careers, and productivity have bequeathed upon us their wisdom and experience.
As the year winds down, we're highlighting some of the very best tips we received. Read on for the best life advice of 2018.
Eliminate temptation to curb bad habits
Spend more time with friends and family to feel less busy
Don't try to make your spouse happy
Don't act like you're the boss of your family
Stand out to gain an edge on the competition
Overcome fear by identifying specific risks
Choose a job based on the quality of your prospective coworkers
- Chestnuts: Nature's nutritional powerhouse
- Taylor Swift's ‘Eras Tour’ concert film set to premier in India
- Melting poles: Unprecedented levels of sea ice loss threatens global climate balance
- Peanuts: A nutty marvel of nutrition
- India’s debit card transactions fall but credit card spends rise further