7 successful people share the one guilty purchase they can't live without
From wealthy entrepreneurs to multiple bestselling authors and top entertainment personalities, I routinely ask guests on my podcast "So Money" to spill the beans on their top splurge, the one item that they spend oodles of money on … and can't bear to live without.
From the very first Apprentice Bill Rancic to comedian Margaret Cho and the Millionaire Matchmaker Patti Stanger, here's what seven of my guests had to say.
Farnoosh Torabi is an award-winning financial author and host of the daily podcast "So Money." Want to learn more? Download her free e-book, "SoMoney Secrets: Financial Habits of Highly Successful People."
Popular on BI
- We asked ChatGPT who the greatest athlete of all time is and it did not go well for LeBron James
- A man kept the same pair of contact lenses in for 3 years, causing permanent astigmatism and buildup behind his eyelids. His doctor said he's not responsible enough to wear contacts.
- Clarence Thomas wrote a scathing, nearly 50-page dissent about why the Supreme Court should have gutted voting rights
- JioTag — A pocket-friendly alternative to Apple AirTag for finding your lost belongings
- Realme 11 Pro Plus vs Redmi Note 12 Pro Plus – the under ₹30,000 phone to buy
- How Tata Communications plans to chart its financial turnaround
- Railway jobs: 12,000 recruited under 'Rozgar Mela' initiative
- List of famous things to buy in Goa