7 successful people share the one guilty purchase they can't live without
From wealthy entrepreneurs to multiple bestselling authors and top entertainment personalities, I routinely ask guests on my podcast "So Money" to spill the beans on their top splurge, the one item that they spend oodles of money on … and can't bear to live without.
From the very first Apprentice Bill Rancic to comedian Margaret Cho and the Millionaire Matchmaker Patti Stanger, here's what seven of my guests had to say.
Farnoosh Torabi is an award-winning financial author and host of the daily podcast "So Money." Want to learn more? Download her free e-book, "SoMoney Secrets: Financial Habits of Highly Successful People."
- Goa partners with World Bank to tackle sea level rise, coastal erosion and other climate change-related hazards
- Samsung unveils Galaxy Ring with health-tracking features at MWC
- Govt may look at enhanced KYC requirements for certain class of corporates
- Sebi cautions investors against fraudulent trading platforms offering stock mkt access via FPI route
- Fuel your weight gain journey with these 7 drinks