7 successful people share the one guilty purchase they can't live without
From wealthy entrepreneurs to multiple bestselling authors and top entertainment personalities, I routinely ask guests on my podcast "So Money" to spill the beans on their top splurge, the one item that they spend oodles of money on … and can't bear to live without.
From the very first Apprentice Bill Rancic to comedian Margaret Cho and the Millionaire Matchmaker Patti Stanger, here's what seven of my guests had to say.
Farnoosh Torabi is an award-winning financial author and host of the daily podcast "So Money." Want to learn more? Download her free e-book, "SoMoney Secrets: Financial Habits of Highly Successful People."
- No crypto ban in India — SEBI will reportedly be pulled in to regulate the sector
- I wore the same outfit for a week, as part of a productivity hack promoted by Steve Jobs — but it didn't really work. After speaking to psychologists, I'm not surprised.
- Maruti cars to cost you more from January next year
- Want to invest in stocks and IPOs? Here is how you can open a demat account
- Star Health and Allied Insurance IPO — Here is how to check your allotment status, GMP at a discount
- Best portable photo studios in India
- Best spike guards for home use in India
- Dell Latitude 7320 Review — A good-looking compact convertible let down by the keyboard