7 truths millionaires embrace that the rest of us don't
"If you follow the beliefs, philosophies, and strategies of the rich and take action, you have a legitimate shot at becoming a millionaire," writes self-made millionaire Steve Siebold, who interviewed over 1,200 of the world's wealthiest people for his book, "How Rich People Think."
The problem is, most people don't do this, including a young Siebold. "I spent the first 25 years of my life thinking about money like the masses, which kept me broke," he writes. "Once I changed my thinking, the money started to flow."
Who knows if attaining wealth is really that simple - but it can't hurt, right?
To help you change your thinking, we've rounded up seven truths about money that millionaires embrace.
- Indian startup founders celebrate Paytm’s success as company posts first operating profit
- Kim Jong Un abruptly reappears after 36 days out of the spotlight and orders North Korea to 'prepare for war'
- OpenAI makes a ChatGPT-like tool called Codex that can write software. Here's why Codex won't replace developers and will instead create more demand for their skills.
- PM Modi endorses Indian Oil's 'Surya Nutan' solar cooker at India Energy Week! Should you switch?
- Adani Power's Q3 profit plunges 96% to Rs 9 cr as expenses rise
- After an Ather 450X catches fire, the company says its battery is safe — fire was due to a wiring harness issue
- CCTV camera for home with mobile connectivity for 2023
- Best smartwatches under ₹3000